Saturday 11 February 2012

We are all made of stars

There is nothing new.  There is no situation that has never been faced before.  We can handle this. 

Sometimes, rightly so we need a little help - and I can be one of the best at forgetting to ask for it - or even to help myself (as I type my knee is swollen from a fall which I should have, could have, would have been better to take Arnica 30C for to help the bruising.  I have, in a funny sort of way though kind of enjoyed the more extreme connection with my physical body that you just don't get usually. Not so sure about my abdominal muscles aching from trying to tip myself upside down in my last (February challenge) pole dancing class. I may be off to take Arnica shortly... Anyway I digress. Back to the point...)  Sometimes we are unaware even of exactly what is wrong other than we don't feel like we should.  I see lots of clients who may say that they 'don't feel like me'.  And then coming back after a good remedy reaction they'll often report that they 'feel much more like me'. 

I love homeopathy for so very many reasons - it can be so subtle, so gentle and still so deep acting and whilst I hesitate to say curative as I know I'm not supposed to say that (probably not supposed to believe that if I listened well) I'm just going to leave it that sometimes we've seen things we've suffered from for years that don't come back again. Ever.  Today explaining my intentions to a client it came to me that really all I'm looking for in every case is that remedy that will help that person be more comfortably them in the world around them.  That could be in the case of someone with allergies, someone with autism or someone with anything whatsoever on the physical or mental/emotional levels. 

To be ourselves to the best of our ability and to move with ease.  We are, after all, all made of stars. Let's shine.


2 comments: