Sunday 3 March 2013

Workshop 'Juices and Green Smoothies' a practical, hands on evening

Really excited to be preparing for my workshop on juicing and smoothies (including healthy, delicious green smoothies) and so looking forward to running the session.  I'm planning on making it as hands on as possible so whilst I've lots of information to share, recipes to suggest and general chatting to do, I'm going to have at least 2 juicers and blenders to play with (including my very lovely shiny new Vitamix... I've never made so many excuses to blend things before!)

I've spent around three years regularly making fruit and veg juices a part of my diet, sometimes juice feasting/fasting for a week or so and other times merely having a juice a day as a supplement to food or meal replacement.  I would say I never really 'got' green smoothies until this year or so but am totally, resolutely on board about the power of green smoothies, often as a meal replacement drink.  This works great for me as I'm often on the go and don't always want to have to sit and eat a meal but I know I'm getting masses of goodness and will feel full for ages.

So really my aim is to empower people to feel confident to make these wonderful additions to their diets and to achieve their goals.  If I can just start you off on the path to this I'd be really happy.  Do get in touch for more information if you'd like.

20th March 7.30-9.30pm in Embsay (exact location tbc).  £15pp including tasting sessions and a juice/smoothie to take away (please bring a flask).  To book call 07734 861297 or email em@homeopathyskipton.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment