Tuesday 8 January 2013

Juicy Lucy?

Juicy Lucy? Not here (although with 24,000 people in 45 countries taking part I imagine there must be a few) here though Juicy Em is loving the World's Biggest Juice Detox.  The great news is it's not too late to join in - or if you wanted to start and go from a Monday to a Sunday just get going on Monday 14th January for an insight into how light - mentally and physically, how nourished and toxin free you can feel.

For some the first couple of days can be tough as you withdraw from caffeine (not lots of fun but when I did it it really showed me what a powerful drug caffeine is), maybe also from drug-like foods such as sugar and overly processed morsels.  However this behind you, the energy boost, clarity and general all round well being is phenomenal.

I've been juicing on and off for a few years now which you'll probably know if you've read my blog before.  The World's Biggest Juice Detox ran for the first time last year and, taking part this year I can really recommend the motivational videos, inspiring messages and support from, not just Jason Vale but other's taking part on the facebook and twitter pages. Stepping away from the 'norm' can be hard and everyone wants to know if you're getting enough food, if it's healthy, where your protein is coming from and a multitude more questions.  Having this reinforcement through these channels goes a long way towards not feeling so isolated.

So if you're sick and tired of feeling sick and tired and looking for a spring board into better health and an amazing 2013 consider joining in.  Having followed the same program before I know I've felt amazing, my eyes have sparkled, I've had lots of energy and felt GOOD!

Simply raw, juicy goodness. Thank you world :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment