Tuesday 6 March 2012

What would the average person coming for Homeopathy be, say or have?

I've been asked this a few times recently so have been pondering and musing more over it, particularly on my walk this morning, but really getting no further than my initial response. 

'Anyone, anything or anything really.'

It really doesn't get any more complicated than that. Or more simple whichever way you wish to look at it really.

I might see people who have a cold, prescribe remedies to help with healing from an operation, or see someone with hayfever, ulcerative collitis, migraines, chronic pain, ezcema, anxiety, depression, IBS symptoms, not feeling quite right but can't put a finger on it, (just thinking of a few examples from the couple of wks) or really absolutely anything you can think of.  Which makes it difficult, or easy to answer the question.

It doesn't matter about the age - my youngest client to date (apart from babies whose mum's have taken remedies to try and kick start their labour) is 4 weeks old and oldest nearly 90.

Distance really isn't an issue - although it's great to work from the Craven Clinic I am looking into working with Skype so am available longer distances than I used to be.

So really all there is is I could be about to see 'Anyone, saying anything and having anything really.'  And that would be something I really love about my job.

If you've been wondering whether Homeopathy might be of benefit to you feel free to get in touch - it'd be great to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment