Wednesday 18 January 2012

I've been thinking... about hayfever

... and I couldn't really tell you why.  Except that it's probably a great time to start to treat hayfever with homeopathy right now.  Yes, before there are even little buds trying to come through and the treat of pollen is way off (along with the thoughts of those long, summery, warm evenings sat in a beer garden whiling away the hours... or long walks barefoot on the beach with the birds chattering away happily overhead...)

So why now? Why in the bleak midwinter would we think about something so far in advance? Well for starters (and not just because I consider myself relatively optimistic) it's not that far away.  4 months takes us into mid-May.  Only 16 weeks!

But really, and what I consider the most important reason is that the Homeopath would be able to look for a remedy to suit you as a whole person, as opposed to a specific for the hayfever symptoms (which can be helpful in the midst of the hayfever season too - more on that another time).  By working this way, you may well find that symptoms are reduced, possibly even not there by the time the sun shines down and the flowers bloom.

I think I'll leave the (almost) final words from a client who came to see me for help with his hayfever...

‘After treatment I didn’t have any symptoms – for the first time in years!  Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend – very professional and friendly service.’  

If you'd like to get in touch to talk further about how homeopathy may be able to help you please feel free to get in contact with me on em@homeopathyskipton.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment